Jurnal Pembangunan Nagari with ISSN (Online) 2527-6387 is an open source journal providing free access to its contents; also it does not impose any form of fee or charge on authors who publish in it.This scholarly journal appears twice a year, in June and December and publishes in Bahasa Indonesia and English. All manuscripts are peer-reviewed by academic experts in the field relevant to the subject of submitted papers.
Since 2018, Jurnal Pembangunan Nagari acredited SINTA 5 by The Indonesia Ministry for Research and Technology (Kemenristek RI) number 36/E/KPTS2019 13 Desember 2019. This acreditation available to Vol. 3, No. 2, 2018 until Vol. 8, No. 1, 2023.
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Pembangunan Nagari is focused regional development and policy-making in relation to broad issues including:
- Regional Development and Health
- Regional Development and Transportation
- Regional Development and Education
- Regional Development and Environment
- Regional Development and Economic
- Regional Development and Social Science
- Regional Development and Humanities
- Regional Development and Law
- and other related issues to regional development
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Pembangunan Nagari provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal is properly credited.
Jurnal Pembangunan Nagari also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC-BY-NC. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with the Arbitrer accept these as the terms of publication.
Benefits of open access for authors include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints